Serving Clients All Across Arkansas
Our experienced Arkansas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer team has represented motorcycle riders who were seriously injured in an accident. In addition, our team of highly skilled attorneys handle all areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, defective products, dangerous drugs, premises liability, dog bites and motorcycle accident cases in Arkansas.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Thinking about taking a ride on your bike? Consider these facts about motorcycle accidents, traumatic brain injuries and biker fatalities. We urge you to consider your safety and wear the proper safety gear, even when running errands only a short distance away.
- Approximately three-fourths of these motorcycle accidents involved collision with another vehicle, which was most usually a passenger vehicle.
- In the multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle right-of-way and caused the accident in two-thirds of those accidents.
- The failure of motorists to see the motorcycle in traffic is the big cause of motorcycle accidents.
- The likelihood of injury is extremely high in motorcycle accidents-98% of the multiple vehicle collisions and 96% of the single vehicle accidents resulted in some kind of injury to the motorcycle rider; 45% resulted in more than a minor injury.
- The deadliest injuries were to the chest and head.
- The use of the safety helmet is the single critical factor in the prevention or reduction of head injury; the safety helmet which complies with FMVSS 218 is a significantly effective injury countermeasure.
- There is no liability for neck injury by wearing a safety helmet; helmeted riders had less neck injuries than unhelmeted riders. In every case the helmet prevented possible critical or fatal head injury.
- Most motorcycle accidents involve a short trip, and the accident generally happens in a very short time close to the trip origin.
Source US Government- NHTSA
Establishing proof in your motorcycle accident case is essential. A good Arkansas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer knows the importance of investigating the accident by identifying witnesses, interviewing police, obtaining pictures of the accident scene and vehicles involved, as well as considering calling an accident reconstruction expert.
Once we establish liability, the next step is to prove, explain, and quantify the severity of the damages and injuries. The lawyers at The Niblock & Associates have extensive contacts in the medical community to assist our clients in documenting the seriousness of their motorcycle accident injury.
In many cases, it is necessary to use economists, medical experts, and even life care planners to fully document the extent of a motorcycle accident victim’s injuries Even if the motorcycle accident seems simple, you need experienced Arkansas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers like The Niblock & Associates defending your rights in your motorcycle accident injury case.
An experienced Little Rock, AR motorcycle accident lawyer will know how to identify other sources of insurance coverage, including underinsured and uninsured policies, employer’s policies, umbrella policies, and, in some cases, even homeowner’s insurance. The Niblock & Associates will work for you in establishing the fault of the other driver, maximizing and proving the extent of your injuries, and ensuring a fair settlement for your motorcycle accident injury case.
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Arkansas
If you or someone you love was injured or killed in a motorcycle accident, contact an experienced Arkansas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Niblock & Associates today.