Seasoned Lawyers Serving Clients in Little Rock, Arkansas, and Across Arkansas
Since 1988, our accomplished team at Niblock & Associates has served the people of Arkansas by helping them with over 17,500 cases. Our firm is known for offering the “Niblock Touch,” a standard associated with experience, friendliness, compassion, and results. We are committed to providing the best possible representation and results, and giving each client the personalized attention they deserve.
In addition to representing clients out of our Little Rock, Arkansas, Office, we also represent clients out of our offices in:
No matter the scope or complexity of your legal problem, we are prepared to provide the sophisticated legal assistance you need to achieve your objectives. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are ready to fight for you.
Our team at Niblock & Associates can assist you with matters involving:
- Bankruptcy. If you are in financial distress and do not know what to do, bankruptcy may be able to provide the relief you need. Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop collection actions. It can also give you the resources you need to reorganize your finances and eliminate certain types of debt. We can review your financial circumstances and walk you through your bankruptcy options.
- Personal Injury. If you or a loved one is a victim of personal injury or wrongful death, we can help you seek justice and recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, physical and emotional pain and suffering, and more. Our firm knows how to build strong claims, and we have the resources to hire experts to strengthen your case.
- Estate Planning. Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorneys: Every adult should have a plan for what will happen when they pass away or if they become incapacitated. Our team can assess your needs and help you create a tailored estate plan that provides you with peace of mind. We help clients create and modify wills, trusts, powers of attorneys and other important planning tools.
- Probate: If you have a loved one that has died and their estate needs to be Probated, we are here to help. We stand ready to help legally distribute the property to the people your loved one directed in their last will and testament, or if they had no will, distribute the property in their estate according to Arkansas law.
- Social Security Disability. If a disability prevents you from working, you may qualify for Security Disability benefits. Obtaining benefits can be needlessly difficult, but we know how to effectively navigate the appeals process if you have been Denied.