Representing Clients in All Surrounding Arkansas Counties
Do you need to hit the reset button on your finances? Have you or someone you love sustained injuries or killed due to someone else’s negligence? Are you unable to work due to a mental and/or medical disability? Do you need a Will, Trust or Power of Attorney? Has a loved one died whose estate needs to be Probated? Successfully resolving any of these problems will require the assistance of capable legal representatives. These serious problems require the attention of capable legal professionals.
At Niblock & Associates, our knowledgeable team strives to provide the best possible representation to our Arkansas clients. Our Team has over 125 years of legal experience and knows how to protect your interests in and out of the courtroom. Whether you are considering filing bankruptcy, need help recovering money damages in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, need some estate planning through a will, trust or power of attorney, need to probate the estate of a loved one that has died or need help getting your social security claim approved, we are confident we can provide the guidance you need to achieve your objectives.
Our Service Areas
Our firm is known for handling each case with the “Niblock Touch,” a standard associated with compassionate counsel, dedicated advocacy, and an exceptional client experience. Your success is our success, and we will do everything possible to secure a favorable outcome and meet your unique needs.
Our Stuttgart attorneys are prepared to represent you in cases involving:
- Bankruptcy. If you are in financial distress, bankruptcy may provide the relief you need. Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop all collection actions such as harassing collection calls, repossessions, lawsuits, foreclosure, garnishments and tax levies. It can also give you the resources you need to reorganize your finances and eliminate most types of debt. We can review your financial circumstances and walk you through your bankruptcy options. Our team will represent you throughout the process and work to make the most of your filing.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death . You deserve to recover just compensation for damages when you or a loved one is injured or killed as the result of another party’s negligence. We can help you recover for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, scaring and visible signs of injury, and more. Our firm knows how to build a strong case, and we have the resources to hire experts to strengthen your case.
- Estate Planning. What would happen to you, your assets, and your loved ones if you suddenly passed away or became incapacitated? Our team helps people show their love for family through practicing “preventative law” by minimizing family conflict, expensive, public, and prolonged litigation, and by providing a smooth transfer of their property ensuring their hard earned inheritance won’t be squandered, taken by creditors, or end up with someone they never intended. Also, if they have minor children, save them from the flawed State Protective Services and Foster Care System by appointing temporary and permanent guardians who are responsible and reflective of their values, to care for and raise their minor children. We regularly draft and modify wills, trusts, and other critical documents.
- Probate: If you have a loved one that has died and their estate needs to be Probated, we are here to help. We stand ready to help legally distribute the property to the people your loved one directed in their last will and testament, or if they had no will, distribute the property in their estate according to Arkansas law.
- Social Security Disability. You may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits if a mental and/or medical disability prevents you from working. We know how the Social Security Administration decides claims and can help you throughout the appeals process. If the government has denied your Social Security claim, give us a call.