Representing Clients in All Surrounding Arkansas Counties
Are you drowning in debt? Were you or a loved one injured or killed in an accident caused by another party’s negligence? Has your application for Social Security Disability benefits been denied? Do you need a Will, Trust or Power of Attorney? Has a loved one died whose estate needs to be Probated? Successfully resolving any of these problems will require the assistance of capable legal representatives.
When you need dependable legal guidance, our team at Niblock & Associates can provide the sound advice you need to succeed. Our Searcy lawyers have over 42 years of Lawyer experience and are ready to fight for you. We are known for offering our clients the “Niblock Touch, a standard associated with knowledgeable advocacy, compassionate attention, and reliable results. Meeting your needs is our top priority, and we will do everything we can to obtain a positive outcome in your case.
Our Practice Areas
When you first meet with our team at Niblock & Associates, we will take the time to listen to your story and thoroughly examine the circumstances of your case. We will walk you through your legal options and give you the information you need to decide how to move forward.
Our Searcy attorneys can assist you with cases involving:
- Bankruptcy. If you are in financial distress, bankruptcy may provide the relief you need. Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop all collection actions such as harassing collection calls, repossessions, lawsuits, foreclosure, garnishments and tax levies. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is commonly referred to as “straight bankruptcy”, but that does not mean you have to lose everything. In Bankruptcy, the law says the Trustee can take and sell property that is not “exempt” to pay your creditors. As bankruptcy attorneys, we know that Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is commonly referred to as a “personal reorganization”. It allows the honest but unfortunate debtor, to consolidate and reorganize their debts and protects what is most important to them from being taken through repossession, foreclosure or garnishment. It can also give you the resources you need to reorganize your finances and eliminate most types of debt. We can review your financial circumstances and walk you through your bankruptcy options. Our team will represent you throughout the process and work to make the most of your filing.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death . You deserve to recover just compensation for damages when you or a loved one is injured or killed as the result of another party’s negligence. We can help you recover for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, scaring and visible signs of injury, and more. Our firm knows how to build a strong case, and we have the resources to hire experts to strengthen your case.
- Estate Planning. Do you have an up to date written plan for what will happen if you become incapacitated or suddenly die? Our team helps people show their love for family through practicing “preventative law” by minimizing family conflict, expensive, public, and prolonged litigation, and by providing a smooth transfer of their property ensuring their hard earned inheritance won’t be squandered, taken by creditors, or end up with someone they never intended. Also, if they have minor children, save them from the flawed State Protective Services and Foster Care System by appointing temporary and permanent guardians who are responsible and share their values, to care for and raise their minor children. We regularly draft and modify wills, trusts, and other critical documents.
- Probate: If you have a loved one that has died and their estate needs to be Probated, we are here to help. We stand ready to help legally distribute the property to the people your loved one directed in their last will and testament, or if they had no will, distribute the property in their estate according to Arkansas law.
- Social Security Disability. Are you no longer able to work due to a disability? Has your Social Security Claim been Denied? We can help you effectively navigate the appeals process.